BIPOLAR ANALOG INTEGRATED CIRCUITS LM5007MM
is a silicon monolithic integrated circuits designed as 1st IF amplifier for DBS tuners. This IC is
packaged in super minimold package which is smaller than conventional minimold.
The PC2709TB has compatible pin connections and performance to PC2709T of conventional minimold
version. So, in the case of reducing your system size, PC2709TB is suitable to replace from PC2709T.
These IC is manufactured using NEC’s 20 GHz fT NESAT™III silicon bipolar process. This process uses silicon
nitride passivation film and gold electrodes. These materials can protect chip surface from external pollution and
prevent corrosion/migration. Thus, this IC has excellent performance, uniformity and reliability.
• High-density surface mounting : 6-pin super minimold package
• Supply voltage : VCC = 4.5 to 5.5 V
• Wideband response : fu = 2.3 GHz TYP. @3 dB bandwidth
• Medium output power : PO (sat) = +11.5 dBm@f = 1 GHz with external inductor
• Power gain : GP = 23 dB TYP. @f = 1 GHz
• Port impedance : input/output 50
• 1st IF amplifiers in DBS converters
• RF stage buffer in DBS tuners, etc.
More other related products and buy at www.utsource.net:toner für kyocera fs 1100kyocera tk-540kkyocera toner fs-c5100dntoner fs-c5100dn