Siz bu forumdan o'zingizga qiziq bo'lgan savollarga javob topasiz

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Smooth Transition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smile468

Number of posts : 16

Smooth Transition Empty
PostSubject: Smooth Transition   Smooth Transition EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Smooth Transition
More and more golfer wants to buy good quality discount golf equipment to make their scores higher. Keeping your entire forward arm right throughout that stroke anchors your entire arc to a consistent length throughout your entire golf swing, enabling you to return that clubhead to that same spot at that back of that ball where your entire golf swing began. You could give your special someone a golf gift such as the r9 irons to support their hobby. This makes it far a lot easier to strike that ball crisply on that down stroke.
Smooth is that word--a low, smooth takeaway promotes a long, smooth arc back into that ball on that downswing, which translates into power. If you buy your titleist ap2 following my tips, you can save a lot of money. Keep your entire clubhead low along with right along that ground as you make your entire club back smoothly
Where is that top of your entire backswing? I am a golfer, and always buy my liking taylormade tour preferred irons online. Some pros make their clubs past parallel while some never reach more than a three-quarters golf swing. ishiner
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Smooth Transition
Page 1 of 1